These are the entries that scored 18 points or more in general competitions.
The overall winners were:
- Mono print – Trevor Lane
- Colour print – Trevor Lane
- Mono pdi – Nick Hopwood
- Colour pdi (the Eric Moore trophy) – Trevor Lane
- Best of Beeston (the Alan Clarke award) – Nick Hopwood
- Best all-rounder (the Lionel Acton-Hubbard award) – Trevor Lane
- Most improved (the Alan Pyper award) – John Tanner
- Best beginner – Gary Thomas
Full competition results are available here.
The Best of Beeston winning entries are here:
Hover your mouse over the image to see category, title, author and points scored. Select an image to see a larger version. You can then move through the gallery using the arrow keys.